Chess Set Description:
The Hollingsworth chess set is unique and fashioned as a chess set might have been in in the nineteenth century (pre-Staunton design). The set exhibits modern tooling and creates a modern twist on an historical pattern. Beautiful ebonized boxwood and boxwood pieces are set with a deeply contrasting ebony and black anegre and whitened erable chess board.
Chess Set Specifications:
- King height is 4" (101.6 mm).
- King base is 1.65" (42 mm).
- King weight is 2.29 oz (65 g).
- Set weight is 2.51 lbs (1.14 kg).
- Complete set of 34 Chess pieces.
- Includes extra Queens.
- 19.68x19.68x0.13 inch board (500x500x13 mm).
- 1.96x1.96 inch squares (50x50 mm).
- Ebony/black anegre and whitened erable veneers.
- Weighs 5 lbs (2.26kg).
- Superb matte chess board from Rechapados Ferrer, Spain.
- Product number #HOLEEBBL50.